Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So man it’s been a busy week, but also one of the best. I now have my new Comp who name is Elder Allen from cotton wood heights aka Salt Lake City. So he’s doing really well. I must have been a little stressed out about training but really it’s the best thing ever. I love it. My comp is really quiet and is more calm and not one to jump around so much. But he’s got a good desires and a lot of faith! He wants to do things the right way and so it’s been awesome. I was amazed at the way our week came together at the very end. The Lord really blessed us and put ppl who are ready in our way. So it was very special with that. I don’t have a lot to say this week other than I’m supper tired. We didn’t play any ball or soccer today which was good because I don’t think I could have handled it. I’m literally exhausted. It seems like I haven’t had a p-day in weeks when really it’s only been 2 weeks. But I will defiantly take a nap after this. Anyway the weather is hot and it usually rains around 6 pm everyday now. My shoes are so sweet and keep my feet dry. It’s been the best pair I have ever had. But the work is going awesome here. I’m doing good and taking my vitamins every day. I hoped you like my two tone body picture ha-ha I have some tan arms huh. always I better send some pictures home because I’m out of time. Dad yes send me jakes pictures!! I hope all is well with you guys. Be safe and everything. Love,-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment