Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well how’s everyone doing? So this week was a good week and full of ups and downs. One of the up´s is that we had a baptism!!!!! Yeah but it was only 1 baptism. Like I said last week that we had 6 ppl ready and well turns out that 4 of them went on a trip to their grandma’s house, so they weren’t baptized. Then with the other two we got them interviewed for baptism and they passed. So we were still very happy until Sunday came along and one of the investigators didn’t come to church so she wasn’t baptiesed. But the Good thing is we still got a baptism out of all the un-expected stuff his name is Antonio. He’s a supper cool guy. Very simple and always happy. He doesn’t know how to read or write but he sure knows how to talk to God (pray) so with that he prayed and felt so good that he wanted to jump in the water. But it was a very good baptism. It was very cool to see this person be baptized because I realized that you really don’t have to know how to read or write to know the truth. (For most, you would. but for this man a prayer was all he needed.)
But this week I also did a division with Elder Algren and that was really cool. While there I did a few interviews for baptism and we just had a good time teaching and preaching to EVERYONE, it was awesome and we had too much fun. He’s totally going to come down from Montana and visit us after the mission. But the District is doing well. Were baptizing so that’s successful also I finished the BOM in English on Tuesday for the 2nd time in English and for the 4th time in total in the mission. I will read it for the 3rd time in port. before I come home. Also I’m starting the Doctrine and Convents too.
But it sounds like you guys had a huge wind storm... crazy that the wind took out Thors roof. I sure Thor freaked out in his house. lol But I hope Bill S. gets better. Sounds like a bad fall on the ice and that stuff. Wish him well for me. Also have fun on the basketball trip! Be safe and drive safe. Taylor T, said he talked to you guys which is cool he sounds like he’s doing good and getting some dates in. :) (I know he´ll read this so THATA BOY Taylor!) Also Bill is going to be coming home soon too. Crazy!
But I love you all say hi to everyone let them know I’m doing well. I hope your all doing well and being safe. I better get home and take a shower. Our 3 hours of basketball got me tired!! ha-ha But Fica Firme mina família,
Com muito Amor, -Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment