Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hey what’s up everybody? Are you doing well? So about transfers. Well I’m not going to lie, the last place I didn’t want to go was back to Curitiba and well, I was transferred and I came back to Curitiba go figure right. But I’m not going to complain I know that there’s a reason behind everything. But I left my last area saying goodbye to everyone and it was very sad. I’m almost 100% sure that it’s my new favorite area. I have so many friends and I offered them a place to stay if they ever wandered thought Idaho. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them take that offer up in the future.... FYI But I felt really good leaving the area knowing that I gave it my all. I’m not sure how my young comp E. Allen felt about it, but for me I was happy.
But my new area is called Jardim Merculio and my comps name is Elder F. Rodriguez. (Brazilian) he’s from the north from a city in Recife. He’s the only one in his family that’s a member and was baptized at 16 years old. I often wonder how he manages to leave for the mission when he had no support from family It would be tough. But getting here I received a call from my new zone leaders and the call wasn’t what I expected. So this week has been really good and I know my new comp E. Rodriguez just loves the changes that are going on here in the area for me he’s been really good and he hasn’t done anything bad yet. He also has health problems from what he tells me so he can’t walk too fast. He’s got 7 months in the mission. For me he’s been really cool and he’s funny.
Also I got the package!!! YES thanks so much for the stuff. You guys are the best. Oh one more thing I finally was released as district leader. Man it was really cool being able to do interviews and stuff also dad its super cool you’re going to be with E. Ballard.!! But I love you all be safe and listen to the words of the talks in conference. I learned so much and I’m sure you guys did too. Remember ``what think Christ of me? `` Love you all. -Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment